MPF Basics 115 Now Available

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Media Preservation Foundation

Number 115 in a series of collector downloads is now available. MPF Basics 115 features the basic cuts of the following in the clear :

Track 1 : Radio Stoke – Alfasound – Custom Radio Stoke 1 (8’37)
      Track 2 : CIGM – Thompson Creative – Composite (2’51)
      Track 3 : WMXW (Mix 103) – Thompson Creative – 1992 (5’05)
      Track 4 : WGAR – Thompson Creative – Cleveland’s Country (6’50)
      Track 5 : WKHI (Power 99.9) – Century 21 – Composite – 1990 (3’50)
      Track 6 : KFRC-FM – TM Century – Custom – 1991 (4’07)

All jingles have been transferred directly from the reference reels and DAT’S and are uploaded as wav files for optimum quality. Head to http://www.jingles.org Once processed a download link will be sent to you.

Tracks marked in bold are available as full collector dubs featuring the mixouts as supplied to the radio station. These are priced separately at $49. Durations of individual packages will vary and not all mixouts may be included on the master reference. Email tracy@jingles.org for details.

All jingles are for personal use only. They are NOT licensed for broadcast and may not be shared or posted in full online. All copyrights are still in force and the jingles remain the property of TM Studios, Inc. – Dallas, TX USA, Muff Murfin – Worcester, UK, S2Blue/Steve England Sale, UK, Tony Griffin Productions – Dallas, TX USA, Thompson Creative Productions (a division of Zone Radio Imaging, New York, NY) and/or Johnny Hooper. Sample montage featuring one cut from each track.

TimS

How does this work? Pay and download?

LindenWade
          TimS;c-77538 wrote:

You buy the collection from the website and they send you a download link :)

Media Preservation Foundation
          Author
            TimS;c-77538 wrote:

Hi Tim. As Linden mentioned, once payment has been received we process the order and a link to download the collection will be sent to you. Bear in mind there is a time difference and orders are manually processed. This is normally done quite swiftly.

TimS

Thank you, Linden and MPF.

WAVA

Hey guys still no option to cherry pick tracks from older collections?

Thierry

Perhaps a question.. I actually bought a volume (back in June), but never received any link since then. :( Anybody able to follow-up or help with that order at the Media Preservation? That would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

m_hodgey
                    Thierry;c-77562 wrote:
                    …… Anybody able to follow-up or help with that order at the Media Preservation?

Your best bet would be to email Tracy Carman using the email address in the first post: tracy@jingles.org

Thierry

Thanks! But I already tried that address several times. Unfortunately, no answer. I find it bizarre since I had nothing but a great experience with them in the past.

Tracy Carman
                        Thierry;c-77566 wrote:
                        Thanks! But I already tried that address several times.. unfortunately, no answer since July. I find it bizarre since I had nothing but a great experience with them in the past. It’s kind of disappointing.

I’d like to think I try to accommodate everyone. But sometimes things do slip through the cracks. You’re correct in that I missed your emails from later in June… the joys of GMail.

I’ll respond to your inquiries directly via email, but let me apologize here for this oversight.

-TC

Thierry

No worries at all, Tracy. :) I know you are gentleman. As written before, I had nothing but a great and friendly communication with you in the past. You were also very generous. Thanks so much for the follow-up (e-mail received this morning and I will gladly download volume 60). All good!

glen

Hi Thierry

Thierry

Bonjour Glen! I don’t visit as often as I used to, but still enjoy the content of this website very much. Hope you’re well. Salutations, from Canada.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.