Kenny Everett song for Capital 1987

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GEOFF

Does anyone remember a re sing of sidewalk surfing that Kenny did when Capital launched their 1987 jingle package , I was going through some old tapes and found an off air recording (not very good as i was tuning in from Southampton at the time) and it was his Saturday morning show so the signal wasn’t much cop.
      The lyrics go: don’t be afraid to try the newst sound around , it’s going on all over London town , we’ve got all the latest singles plus a whole new bunch of expensive jingles , Capital the station that lots of people like a lot .
      The next verse goes : most of the people listening in think we’re really fun , alot of people say we’re better than radio 1 , and i agree with all you listeners too , we make their programmes smell like elephant poo , just keep your dial on the fabulous capital sound .
      I think i’ve got the words right , sing it to sidewalk surfing by Jan & Dean.

UKJingles

Sounds good Geoff…..If anybody does have a copy of that version please post it!!
        In the meantime..here’s the original version Kenny did in 1975 :D

GEOFF

I’ve sent you an e-mail and attached an mp3 file of it that’s if i’ve done it right.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.