Jingle Rewind 2023

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TigerQ105

So… I made a montage featuring over 50 jingle packages from numerous modern jingle companies including ReelWorld, Pure Jingles, Wisebuddah etc.
      They are mostly custom jingles, but there are some resings such as one of Thompson’s ‘Good Time Oldies’ which Pors did for Ludo in the Netherlands and TM’s jingles for Boom Radio.

I’ve worked a few weeks on this, I did the voiceovers for the intro and outro (with a decent headset mic), and all of the cuts are recorded with Audacity using Stereo Mux, and edited using Vegas Pro, so there are some flaws including the distortions, volume inconsistencies and all… It’s not perfect, but I finished it with all my heart for all JingleMadders to hear.

I did disclaim that ‘no slandering of either jingle companies was intended’, so this was made for enjoyment and collection purposes only. Since this montage contains mostly modern jingles, everyone has their opinions of their own. So, whether you like it or hate it, it’s all up to you. If you like it, just tell me what’s your favourite jingle package. And if you don’t, it’s okay, it’s understandable why you don’t like modern jingles, but please don’t turn this topic into a jingle ‘fan-war’ dumpster fire. Let’s not destroy what makes JingleMad a friendly haven for all jingle fans and collectors alike.

I hope you’ll enjoy this compilation as much as I am, and I hope you’ll look forward to this year, even though the 1st week hasn’t been so well lately.
      Until then, see you again. ^^

IainJohnston

May I offer a bit of constructive feedback? :^)

I haven’t listened to it yet. As anything over a few minutes is never really practical to listen to in real-time from sound cloud, especially on a phone.

I prefer to download the file – if a download button has been enabled on the s/c folder/file.
        Then I can put it on to a memory stick and play the audio in the car at my leisure – and with volume UP which Mrs J would never allow at home!!!

Looking forwards to playing this one though!
        IJ

TigerQ105
        Author

Sure. Just updated the track so it’s downloadable.

IainJohnston

Thanks for enabling the link Henry
            :^)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.