Hodgey Summerjam (June 2023)

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    m_hodgey

β˜€οΈ I’m stepping into Summer 2023 with some new JAM Personal Cuts! πŸ•ΊπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆ

IainJohnston

Excellent Mark!
        :^)

Refreshing to hear proper “Summer programming” jingles – something that actual stations sadly gave up doing years ago,
        with nothing but the same stuff all year except Christmas!

TigerQ105

You know summer is hotter when JAM’s around. 😁

gameswizard

A fantastic selection of cuts, Mark.
            I assume you also got a sonovox included on edited 2nd jingle (@12~16 seconds)?

m_hodgey
            Author

Thanks for the kind words guys.

@gameswizard The 2nd jingle (Warp Factor #14) is an edit taking the “Hits On Holiday” vocals from the 1991 JAM composite package for Metro FM (aka Metro 6). πŸ˜‰

I had this cut sung in April 2021 with a “Mark Hodgkinson” vocal and sono, which you can hear at 10:09 in my “Personal Cut Mix 2022” here: http://www.markhodgkinson.co.uk/marksjingles.htm

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by .
              m_hodgey
              Author

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I assume you also got a sonovox included on edited 2nd jingle (@12~16 seconds)?

The 2nd jingle (Warp Factor #14) is an edit taking the “Hits On Holiday” vocals from the 1991 JAM composite package for Metro FM (aka Metro 6). πŸ˜‰

I had this cut sung in April 2021 with a “Mark Hodgkinson” vocal and sono, which you can hear at 10:09 in my Personal Cut Mix 2022: https://soundcloud.com/user-494582921/personal-cut-mix-2022

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.