Geoffy B’s New JAM cuts (Nov 2021)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ratnob

Hi funsters.

Some people buy trainers. Some people buy drugs. Me – I buy jingles.

Here are my four new JAM personal cuts which arrived this morning:

1: Turbo Z #10

Ego has landed
      Geoffy B
      Geoffy B
      Geoff Barton

2: Nothing But Class #9

Geoffy B
      Hunky Geoff
      Fav’rites with Geoffy B

3: Priority One #11

He’s Geoffy B

4: Pro/Mod #20

Hey there Geoffy B
      Geoff Barton!
      Play some more fav’rites just for me

Hope you enjoy. I’m delighted with them.

GB

IainJohnston

Simply Excellent !
        :)

pvanklei

Very nice ?

Tony Mullins

These are awesome! Some great cuts from JAM (I especially love the Turbo Z cut 10 – my favourite all time jingle!)

m_hodgey

Thanks for sharing Geoff; excellent resings with JAM vocals on top form – I particularly like the Turbo Z resing, which makes me think I should get that one done myself.

I’m not sure what you’re going to do when Jon eventually calls it a day; you’ll be cold turkey! :)

mb

Lovely cuts – great lyrics – and again produced and performed to perfection by JAM.
                As always!!!

UKJingles

Superb….You must have more JAM Jingles than even Sean Martin now! :p

Sean Martin
                    UKJingles;c-76246 wrote:
                    Superb….You must have more JAM Jingles than even Sean Martin now! :p

I always love to hear what GB comes up with next and appreciate them being showcased here on JM as generously as sharing sweets in the school playground. (And these are all my fav’rite flavours of my fav’rite sweets)!!
                    As for him having more than me . . . I think we’re probably about equal ;) :) :) ;)

-Sean

ratnob
                    Author

Lovely to see so many kind comments – and to be reminded of so many great JingleMad friends who’ve been on the same journey – eg Radio One and Two in the JAM era … posting Jiffy bags of tapes of demos and airchecks before digital had been heard of … still keeping jingles as the soundtrack to our lives as we grow older.

And it was hearing Sean Martin’s collection (and then Nicky Schiller’s) that first inspired me to start buying my own personal cuts – probably about fifteen years ago (I think). Here’s the full collection:
                      http://geoffbarton.co.uk/files/_IDs/Geoff-JAM.m4a

As I say, great hearing from you all.

Geoff

dreke61

Wonderful!

nleibo

Good Stuff–like the “Nothing But Class: cut especially..:)

Steve Jenkinson

A great selection Geoff. It always gives me goosebumps when hearing personalised JAM cuts. Loved ’em.

OnyxPaul

Good choice of jingles, as always

mjb1124

They all sound fantastic! I suppose this is as good of an opportunity as any to post my first (and so far only) JAM personal cut.

https://soundcloud.com/jerseyjinglefan/jam-the-bode-blend-podcast-wayback-wednesday-jingle

ratnob
                                Author
                                  mjb1124;c-76260 wrote:
                                  They all sound fantastic! I suppose this is as good of an opportunity as any to post my first (and so far only) JAM personal cut.

https://soundcloud.com/jerseyjinglefan/jam-the-bode-blend-podcast-wayback-wednesday-jingle

Sounds great. Thanks for posting. Always love hearing the various attention-to-detail mixouts.

nleibo

Sounds Great!! JAM “Rules”!

m_hodgey

Great jingle Mike!

Since we talking JAM personal cuts, my latest resing arrived in early November 2021 and it’s another belter…

Hodgey’s got Z-Force! – well certainly cut 13 now anyway.

As the new cut wouldn’t be much on its own, I’ve also included all my previous Z-100 resings to date in this little self-indulging montage. ???

https://youtu.be/9BxyTd66emY

Hope you enjoy.

Davey_w

Excellent choices Geoff and sung to perfection by JAM as always! I need to do a tot up of how many JAMS/PAMS re-sings I’ve had done over the years – not as many as you of course! But I’m getting there ;)

MorganOCTL
                                          m_hodgey;c-76244 wrote:
                                          Thanks for sharing Geoff; excellent resings with JAM vocals on top form – I particularly like the Turbo Z resing, which makes me think I should get that one done myself.

I’m not sure what you’re going to do when Jon eventually calls it a day; you’ll be cold turkey! :)

It’s really too bad if the company just dies out. Decades of hard work, meant to be enjoyed (and functional in their era on either now-defunct or radically-different radio stations), destined to fade into oblivion in the upcoming years. For instance, the retiring ownership could partner with great people, like Linden Wade – who does Sonovox wonders. Or, maybe 50-60 years from now, the library could be unearthed and people can enjoy it or get re-sings under some kind of unforeseen deal…but of course, by then, most of the folks who enjoy (or use) the works in 2021 won’t live to see that day. I’d probably make it to that point in time, but I’d be super old and long-since moved on, for sure. I guess, what I’m saying is – kind of what came of other producer’s materials after their original run, and in my opinion producers like Ken R. and Ben did great jobs re-imagining many of those works and introducing them to new ears.

bossjock

Excellent :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ratnob
                                            Author
                                              m_hodgey;c-76265 wrote:
                                              Hodgey’s got Z-Force! – well certainly cut 13 now anyway.
                                              Hope you enjoy.

Superb montage. Bravo, Mark.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.