easy 1035am

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JingleMad

the new station easy 1035 london, very old style jingles …very ILR/bbc 1980

who made them

UKJingles

Easy Radio London…….Yep Great Jingles..do sound very 70-ish but good… Even I can’t work out who they’re from! :?
        Got my first DAB Radio today..Brilliant..By moving the little wire arial can
        even pick up the London Mux..Much better than Analogue!!!!

😆

JingleMad
        Author

barry wrote: the new station easy 1035 london, very old style jingles …very ILR/bbc 1980

who made them

They are re-sings of the 2000 KBIG package produced by Jam CP with Steve England singers…..

UKJingles

They are re-sings of the 2000 KBIG package produced by Jam CP with Steve England singers…..

But also some PAMS Classic cuts thrown in..will do a montage soon!

:D

Devaweb

I heard a Turbo Z resing earlier on Sky, now there’s a superb package!

UKJingles

Ok Guys,

After staying up all friday nite/Saturday morning…here’s a compilation of the STEVE ENGLAND Produced EASY RADIO LONDON Jingles…..
                BTW…..The Breakfast Presenter this morning what a load of C**P!!
                Couldn’t even string a sentence together!!! 😆

Regards,

Pete.

m_hodgey

RJO wrote: They are re-sings of the 2000 KBIG package produced by Jam CP with Steve England singers…..

Cheers Pete for the montage that you have uploaded. Just been listening to them myself.

I’m sorry, but in my opinion, these new Easy Radio London jingles are just dreadful and yet another example of great JAM tarcks ruined by English vocals. I know they are cheaper (and that’s perhaps the only reason for opting for them), but they are no way near as good as if they had been Dallas sung.

Regards,
                  Mark

Inferno

m_hodgey” wrote:

Cheers Pete for the montage that you have uploaded. Just been listening to them myself.

I’m sorry, but in my opinion, these new Easy Radio London jingles are just dreadful and yet another example of great JAM tarcks ruined by English vocals. I know they are cheaper (and that’s perhaps the only reason for opting for them), but they are no way near as good as if they had been Dallas sung.

Regards,
                    Mark

In my opinion the singing isnt too bad. I’ve heard worse. Problem is if the jingle package was made in the u.k the singing may of been accepted more. The Steve England singers cant compete with the Dallas singers as they dont sing that often. Thats why Top Format sound good because they sing more frequently. This theory was made about 10 years ago by Jon Wolfert and i have to agree with him. I remember the Alfa singers were getting better in the mid 90’s because they were being used more and by 97 Alfa went bust which was a shame. I think in time the Steve England singers will improve and at times they have done some nice harmonies already. But they will never have the experience of the Dallas vocal group :)

DavidHemsley

Inferno” wrote:

theory was made about 10 years ago by Jon Wolfert and i have to agree with him. :)

Although he probably wasn’t the first, you’ll find even further back in time, Barry Charnley and others were making the same theory heard. Long before Jon hit these shores with his “product”

Of course in those days, only the BBC stations could go to Dallas owing to the UK Musicians Union ban on foreign jingles on ILR. Which is good in a way, as it gave us Sue Manning and Cath baxter – and Alfasound would never have taken off without the ban.

Inferno

quote]

Although he probably wasn’t the first, you’ll find even further back in time, Barry Charnley and others were making the same theory heard. Long before Jon hit these shores with his “product”

Of course in those days, only the BBC stations could go to Dallas owing to the UK Musicians Union ban on foreign jingles on ILR. Which is good in a way, as it gave us Sue Manning and Cath baxter – and Alfasound would never have taken off without the ban.

Good point. Do you know how they did things in Europe in the past? Did they have a Musicians Union ban or did Top Format have connections with Jam since they started? :?:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.