2022 NEW JAM/TM long Jingle Montage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jaydoherty

Hi everyone,

Every once in a while, I come across a jingle montage, and say to myself: “Jackpot!” Hopefully, this post can make others say the same thing.

Over the past few years, I’ve become a jingle nut, collecting and trading whatever audio I could get my hands on. As a relative newbie to the collecting game, I felt extremely grateful when so many longtime collectors (and users of this forum) were consistently very kind/generous to me. In an attempt to pay it forward, I made a montage (what I refer to as a “jingle explosion”) featuring JAM and TM cuts from all over the place.

Below, you’ll find a link to 16-minutes of non-stop JAM (and a few TM) jingles… from ALL over the place; Radio, TV, Personal Cuts–you name it. Some have been heard or posted to the internet publicly; some have not. The idea is to expose everyone to hopefully at least one cut they haven’t heard before… and to provide something fresh to listen to! The cuts are ordered in no particular way, but I tried to make the montage flow as nicely as possible.

Many thanks to JingleMad, and everyone on the forum. Enjoy the montage!

Thanks,
      Jay

IainJohnston

Excellent! :)

And always nice to hear non-demo imaginative lyrics as well as stations not on the usual obvious selections!

dianablanton1984

Very impressive montage, Jay! Nice to hear that Fun Tower Radio is airing one of the Synergy jingles. I used to record FTR for Oldies Friday Night and All Request Saturday Night, but the stream provider they used at the time is now dead. Should have asked Rockin’ Ron Sedaille what the new streaming URL is so I can start recording FTR again.

Glad to hear that WVUD-FM and MeTV Dayton are represented among other stations. I look forward to hearing more montages in the future.

glen

For some reason I get it to up on Soundcloud.

gameswizard
              glen;c-77250 wrote:
              For some reason I get it to up on Soundcloud.

Try this instead:

jaydoherty
              Author
                dianablanton1984;c-77249 wrote:
                I used to record FTR for Oldies Friday Night and All Request Saturday Night, but the stream provider they used at the time is now dead. Should have asked Rockin’ Ron Sedaille what the new streaming URL is so I can start recording FTR again.]

Thanks Diana!

FTR streams here these days: https://reliastream.com/player/FunTowerRadio/

They actually just got a new TM package this week, full of cuts from ‘Hot Hits’ and ‘Fusion,’ among others. They air a mix of Tony Griffin, TM, and PAMS cuts… and about 10 cuts from JAM’s Breakthrough which were sung about a year ago.

logodave

Nice montage but the processing takes all the quality away. I worked at JAM and it did not sound that way going out the door! The perceived enhancement adds a level of listener discomfort. Also some phase dis-control going on there, Fun assortment but too hot for my attitude control.

logodave

All joking aside, pretty damn good composite. My attitude is under control now.

jaydoherty
                    Author
                      logodave;c-77253 wrote:
                      Nice montage but the processing takes all the quality away. I worked at JAM and it did not sound that way going out the door!.

Totally fair opinion. For context, almost every jingle in that montage is of different quality. Some are direct from masters while others are on their 30th dub before being re-encoded 10 times over. Even with manual re-leveling, it didn’t sound great when I mixed it at first… so I made a judgement call to run some processing over the whole thing to a) level it out, and b) make it sound like it often did on the radio. Certain cuts definitely sound more saturated than others… but overall I felt the uploaded version was the least of all evils.

I’d be happy to send anyone the unprocessed, unleveled version. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

logodave;c-77253 wrote:
                      All joking aside, pretty damn good composite. My attitude is under control now.

Thank you sir! Glad to hear it :)

TigerQ105
                        livelocal247;d-11907 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Every once in a while, I come across a jingle montage, and say to myself: “Jackpot!” Hopefully, this post can make others say the same thing.

Over the past few years, I’ve become a jingle nut, collecting and trading whatever audio I could get my hands on. As a relative newbie to the collecting game, I felt extremely grateful when so many longtime collectors (and users of this forum) were consistently very kind/generous to me. In an attempt to pay it forward, I made a montage (what I refer to as a “jingle explosion”) featuring JAM and TM cuts from all over the place.

Below, you’ll find a link to 16-minutes of non-stop JAM (and a few TM) jingles… from ALL over the place; Radio, TV, Personal Cuts–you name it. Some have been heard or posted to the internet publicly; some have not. The idea is to expose everyone to hopefully at least one cut they haven’t heard before… and to provide something fresh to listen to! The cuts are ordered in no particular way, but I tried to make the montage flow as nicely as possible.

Many thanks to JingleMad, and everyone on the forum. Enjoy the montage!

Thanks,
                        Jay

Thanks for the compilation, pal. I love this already. 🤗🤗🤗

gameswizard

A great montage. I especially like all the JAM included.

logodave

It actually does matter, JAM, TM and PAMS always sound great however processed. The process of how a radio ID jingle gets station conception starts with you speaking with a sales rep, and then it’s up to the producer to make it happen. Anything you want is available. If I were in the market, I would call Randy Bell at JAM,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.