New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

New Jingle Company........IMAGIS

Just been informed about a great new Jingle company called Imagis..
classic jingles available for resing, All produced and sung in Dallas,
1 to 3 jingles EUR 175 per cut (£150)
4 jingles + EUR 159 per cut (£137)

Demos: https://soundcloud.com/imagisjingles

Comments

• New company? Maybe. New product? Not at all. In fact, this is the old Ben Freedman catalog, at a very 'adjusted' cost (upward).
    This makes #3 source for Bens bag of goodies
  • edited September 7
    So, a market that is already being fulfilled by someone else...
  • perhaps. time will tell......
    Norman B may have details on this turn of events. Norm managed Bens web site and knows where all the bodies are buried
  • Is Mr. Wade aware of this derivative product? or is it Mr. Wade under another label? no mention of sonovox here
  • edited September 7
    Is Mr. Wade aware of this derivative product? or is it Mr. Wade under another label? no mention of sonovox here

I am aware now... Nope, it's nothing to do with me! :)
  • "Now Sound"????
    Thought P-T stuff was under the rights control of TM these days >
  • edited September 7
    Besides The Now Sound, they also are featuring the Thunder WLS package, and three CPMG packages. For what it's worth, the tracks for all of these are included in "Trak-Pak Volume 3" from JingleSamplers.com.

I'd wait to hear some actual resings and/or other details before making any inquiries.
  • Can't (so far) find any "web presence" etc other than the S/c item.
    USA use of the name exists but for an IT company.
    UK - a T-shirt company.

So - Pete - who has told you about this great new company?
    And what are its bona fides ?

• So - Pete - who has told you about this great new company?
    And what are its bona fides ?

I got an email from a jingle collector from France (which a lot of the "older" Jingle Collectors will know)
    Laurent......

• Media General (a mostly newspaper holding company) took over the Pepper/Tanner operation when Mr. Tanner had some legal issues. Under the M-G ownership, some very good stuff was churned out in Texas as Thunder. They did a neat set of WABC stuff (WLS too). M-G decided to bail out and cut a deal with TM. TM threw a lot of stuff in the dump. They also cut a deal with Ben Freedman. What I spotted on the samples was that stuff. And youre right, no web site to be found for that name.
  • and now, suddenly, the samples all vanish. odd? any ideas where the demos went??
  • edited September 11
    Seems that the Pepper-Tanner/Thunder demos are gone, but the CPMG ones are still there.

Guess it turns out they didn't have the rights to resing the former set of cuts.
  • It was a little sketchy using the original demos as their own. It's one thing when they're original demos that you've produced, but this seemed downright deceptive.
  • It took this thread 4 days to disintegrate to a subatomic level.
  • Any,"jinglecompany," that cannot.provide even thr intetnet ewuivalent og.bricks and mortar to.be avoided
    Apologies fot typing
    Actually in hospital!
    IJ