New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

Sonifex Micro HS

What is the difference between the Sonifex Micro HS and HSx?
Can they be connected together?

Comments

• The X denotes that the unit has a digital timer - apart from that they are pretty much the same.

I hope Barry Charnley won't mind me pointing you to his interesting insights on these players here :

• Thanks for the link. His are marked as Micro HS x DNR which have the digital display, the same as that shown at the top of the JingleMad home page.

I have a Micro HS and have just acquired an HS x, both have cue switches where the digital display would be and are identical except for a small red power light between the STOP and PLAY buttons on the latter.
  • DavidC wrote: »
    Thanks for the link. His are marked as Micro HS x DNR which have the digital display, the same as that shown at the top of the JingleMad home page.

I have a Micro HS and have just acquired an HS x, both have cue switches where the digital display would be and are identical except for a small red power light between the STOP and PLAY buttons on the latter.

Useless info . . . That Sonifex jingle machine at the top of the page is mine! Perhaps my one and only claim to fame :D