Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

Almere 107.8

Oh, look, another rare gem from the European wing of Reelworld.
This time, it's from a possibly defunct radio station, Almere 107.8.
I couldn't find any info about this station, but Rowin Dreef recently uploaded this from his archives.

I recognised several cuts from the B100 '97 package, but I think the rest could be a custom or a resing of an old package.
Any clue? 🤔
Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 22
    What an enormous packages for such a small local station. Almere has a population of 250k. Great resing though. This station is online now.

There are a few other stations in the city, like Pro Radio via public Omroep Almere and AC station Easy 95.5, with KOIT jingle resings:

Dutch radio market is mainly 'nationwide', most cities/regions are too small for professional commercial radio although public (ORN) and regional (E-power) casters reached a combined 12,2% 10+ share last month.
  • TigerQ105 wrote: »
    I couldn't find any info about this station.
    I found a video with one or two of the jingles in action. It must be something like a compilation vid. The song that's being announced is from 2002 or 2003, so apparently the jingles were used twenty years ago.

After 4.52:

• TimS wrote: »
    TigerQ105 wrote: »
    I couldn't find any info about this station.
    I found a video with one or two of the jingles in action. It must be something like a compilation vid. The song that's being announced is from 2002 or 2003, so apparently the jingles were used twenty years ago.

After 4.52:

Nice find! Indeed that package has been over 20 years old already.
    Old, but gold stuff.