New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

New jingles from RW

2»

Comments

• I'm still checking for more.
  • U100.9 (WIBA-HD2) is using this too.
  • TigerQ105 wrote: »
    Most of the stations mentioned and sampled on this page (minus KODJ) are iHeart "Big Classic Hits" affiliates. Same playlists and (mainly the same) jocks. So it makes sense to have the same jingles across the board. I'm a lifelong JAM fan, but I think this new package sounds pretty good. And I'm not just saying that because I am ON all of these stations. LOL

It does sound good, as with their previous packages. It sounds very modern and young for classic hits stations. As radio evolves, so does its jingles.

Same. Hope it's in the RW website and gonna be heard on a Canadian station.

• Things do be pouring out for iHeart and Reelworld.
  • edited January 20
    Found two more stations using this: Big 95 KBGO in Waco TX, and WBVB (B97) in Huntington WV.

So far, WSRZ seems to be the biggest station (by market size) using this package.
  • WGMZ Z93.1 in Gadsden, AL and Leo 1360 KMJM in Cedar Rapids, IA is also using it, too.
  • edited January 20
    Interestingly, there's one recently launched small-market iHeart Oldies station that's not using this package or anything else from Reelworld. WZRX-FM "The Big Buck" in Lima, Ohio has a JAM composite.
  • mjb1124 wrote: »
    WZRX-FM "The Big Buck" in Lima, Ohio has a JAM composite.

This is a relaunch of a station that existed from the 90s-00s. So they're using the same classic jingles from the first go-around. Nostalgia!

• mjb1124 wrote: »
    So far, WSRZ seems to be the biggest station (by market size) using this package.

B101/Providence and WTRY/Albany are 1st and 2nd by market size with WSRZ 3rd.
  • B101 is not using this. I heard them use the WCBS FM 2018 package. 98.3 TRY, yes. They did use the iHeart Classic Hits package (which is what we call the unknown RW package).
  • Leo 1360 and Big 95 are using this mysterious package, too.

Leo surprisingly uses both the branding and the callsign on this one.
  • I like a lot of Reelworld work and some of thier packages are top notch. It's all down to what the market wants. I find it a bit functional but thats clearly what it is desgned for a variety of stations with easy modifications and rolled out to a lot of markets. It's OK - It's not a reelworld classic like windy100 or B94. I love a big statement full on Reelworld package - I dont fell this is one of them.
  • B101 is not using this. I heard them use the WCBS FM 2018 package. 98.3 TRY, yes. They did use the iHeart Classic Hits package (which is what we call the unknown RW package).

My bad! I was just looking at my list of stations and assumed. There's an old saying about that. LOL

• Seems like this whole thing has not been complete without this one.

So, I was thinking, this could be the TOH theme for the mystery package?
  • Is it possible to ask RW or no?
  • WQOL dropped the K-Hits package for this new package. I'm expecting it to drop between either by Spring or Summer of this year. Or probably not at all. :/