Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

Internet / DAB Boom Radio UK - TM Studios

Boom Radio is quite a hot topic on UK Radio forums at the moment.

And they've appeared on TM's client samples...

Comments

• Great station - I mean they played Racey and Some girls when I was listening last week - class. Interesting no sweepers - they use the short cuts a lot. I also think that is a choice as Radio 2 is now full of that awful woman's dry voice liners.
  • Boom is a good station , run by someone that knows what running a station is all about
    Proper DJ’s , Great Jingles from TM Studios and no liners or Sweepers in sight !
  • Those TM jingles are nicely done, but it's a shame they didn't opt for some of the classic JAM or even PAMS packages. Many of those cuts would fit so nicely with Boom's music, IMHO.
  • edited June 21
    Those TM jingles are nicely done, but it's a shame they didn't opt for some of the classic JAM or even PAMS packages. Many of those cuts would fit so nicely with Boom's music, IMHO.

I think that's the point, as much as I like the PAMS / JAM Sound almost every station that has used jingles on Oldies Station has used the Classic PAMS or JAM jingles so the TM Jingles are different but still stand out against all the music they play and they cover everything from the '60s onwards even some music of today,