New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

The Ultimate One

As anybody got the full package which would include material for Simon Mayo move to the mid morning slot,

Thanks in advance *

my email is darren782@hotmail.com

Tagged:

Comments

  • Oh look another name change...At least it's still male! :wink:

  • When someone comes in and asks ...."has anyone got XYZ?",
    I always expect a certain esteemed Member of this forum to simply reply.....
    ....."Yes."

    !!!!!!!!!!!

  • Pete;
    How can you tell. He doesn't have a head. lol

  • @glen said:
    Pete;
    How can you tell. He doesn't have a head. lol

    It's a long story..that started over on Facebook! :wink:

  • @petewilson said:

    @glen said:
    Pete;
    How can you tell. He doesn't have a head. lol

    It's a long story..that started over on Facebook! :wink:

    it started Monday and finished more or less the same day

  • edited August 2020

    @IainJohnston said:
    When someone comes in and asks ...."has anyone got XYZ?",
    I always expect a certain esteemed Member of this forum to simply reply.....
    ....."Yes."

    !!!!!!!!!!!

    Maybe I didn’t go about it the right way, so I apologize for that.

  • edited August 2020

    apologizes again

Sign In or Register to comment.