New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

Music 4 jingles Radio 1 2000

Does anybody have any of the jingles that we’re made by Music 4 for Radio 1 in 2000

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 14

Yes. Many people here have the 70-minute montage of material produced to celebrate 10 years of Vibe/Music4 imaging created for Radio 1. It does contain some imaging from 2000.

For die-hard Chris Moyles fans only.

Only one person here has all the cuts in the clear.....and it's not me !

• On the same subject, does anyone have any of the R1 "Intro Imaging" that Vibe did for R1 around that time? All Saints, Jamiroquai, Madonna, Phats and Small. Can't hear any of it without thinking of the Vibe work, even after 20 years.

• Thanks, those are the ones I meant - they still sound great. I might have imagined the Pure Shores and the Beautiful Stranger ones. I'll have a look at my old Vibe demos, just in case.

• edited July 15

While we’re on the subject of Radio 1, would anyone happen to have the 2002 Newsbeat imaging? I only have a demo of it.
    I do have the 2003 imaging if anyone wants that.

• @Jinglefied said:
    While we’re on the subject of Radio 1, would anyone happen to have the 2002 Newsbeat imaging? I only have a demo of it.

I'd love a copy/ to hear the 2003 imaging if possible Jinglefied

• @bwilliams said:

@Jinglefied said:

I'd love a copy/ to hear the 2003 imaging if possible Jinglefied

Here you go
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uJ3ytEh3DaVFcImSVBsxCCuH-OINlGe1

• @GrahamCollins said:
    Yes. Many people here have the 70-minute montage of material produced to celebrate 10 years of Vibe/Music4 imaging created for Radio 1. It does contain some imaging from 2000.

For die-hard Chris Moyles fans only.

Only one person here has all the cuts in the clear.....and it's not me !

I would love to listen to them