New! JingleMad Radio webplayer. Find it at https://jinglemad.com/webplayer

Update on what I'm looking for

1. ReelWorld jingles for KILT-FM, KNIX, KNIC, KTCO, WKHK, KAJA, KONY, WDAF, KASE, WSIX, KYGO, WCTO, WKFD, KMPS, Kiss 108 Boston (especially 2006)
2. JAM jingles for WQXI, WKBW, WGAR, WYNY, WAYV (including the JAM composite for WAYV)
3. PAMS jingles for WRFD, WKBW, WGAR, WSAI, WIXY
4. IQ Beats jingles for WNEW-FM (Blink 102-7 and Mix 102-7), Gold (Network, Classic, Shots), WXRY, and WKTU
5. CRC Series 1 to 53
6. Gwinsound Series 1 to 27
7. TM jingles for WTVN, WIBG, WIP, WOUB, WQXI, WDRC, WGRT
8. Older jingles for
a. WCOL-AM-FM (Century 21, TM, JAM) and WRFD-FM/WNCI (Century 21, TM, JAM); WBNS-AM-FM (1970-2009); WWCD/WCVZ (CD101 and CD102.5); WRMZ/WMGG/WBZZ/WRKZ (all on the 99.7 FM dial); WTVN-FM/WLVQ (96.3 FM dial)
b. WKXX (Kicks 106); WVOK, WAPI-AM-FM; WBRC/WERC-AM-FM, WSGN (1960s and '70s only)
c. WNEW-FM; WPIX-FM; WRKO; WABC-FM/WPLJ; WQIV/WAXQ; WOR-FM/WXLO; WMCA (1960-70); WCBS-FM (late 1960s to the late 1980s); WNBC-FM (pre-WYNY); WAPP/WQHT/WYNY/WKTU (all on the 103.5 FM dial); WKTU/WXRK/WNYL (all on the 92.3 FM dial)
d. WPRO-AM-FM
e. WALY (especially Gwinsound and TM)
f. WCCC
g. WMAK (especially 1960s and '70s)
h. WFOX/WSRV (especially from 1989-2003 as Fox 97)
i. WKRC; WLW
J. WHIO
k. WJW; WKYC; WHK

Comments

• It'd be quicker to list what you're NOT looking for :)
  • edited October 2019
    Fascinating. Probably a few "Holy Grails" in there for some USA collectors too.

I do have some items, of all ages sources and qualities, with some of these call-letters.

Can you give us an idea of what you might have on offer as swaps / to trade please?
    :^)
  • As for WAYV, you shouldn't just have a JAM composite, but there's also a TM Century composite of WAYV that doesn't exist anywhere on the Internet yet.